The StartUp Fayette Pitch Contest
November 28, 2023
Applications are now closed but we encourage you to be part of the audience!
Do you have a great idea? Pitch it!
The Fayette Chamber of Commerce and StartUp Fayette have partnered to bring a pitch contest to Fayette County.
A pitch contest is an opportunity for entrepreneurs to present their business concept to an expert panel in the hope of winning a cash prize. Participating is a great way to gain experience and receive feedback from professionals.
A panel of pitch committee volunteers will score and analyze the executive summary, operating, managerial, financial, and marketing plans in your application. Those selected for the pitch contest will have a 5 minutes to pitch followed by 5 minutes for questions and answers with the judges.
Our mission is to create an ecosystem in Fayette County that catalyzes innovation and growth through entrepreneurial startups.
We are here to help you grow your business. As you communicate your idea and tap into your creative energy, there are funding resources and community partners who can assist you in launching, growing and accelerating your business. The makeup of small business development is based on a business owner having accessibility to resources to grow their business.
Each monthly StartUp Fayette event is a building block that puts your business one step closer to success.
Pitch contest participants are strongly encouraged to attend at least three in-person StartUp Fayette sessions prior to entering the Pitch Contest. StartUp Fayette events happen on the third Tuesday of each month, 5:30-7:00PM, in-person at the Fayette Chamber of Commerce in Fayetteville, Georgia.
November 28th, 2023, 5:00 PM- 8:00 PM
240 South Glynn Street, Fayetteville, Georgia
Be part of the audience and witness local entrepreneurs pitch their groundbreaking ideas at the 2023 Startup Fayette Pitch Contest!
Your attendance fuels innovation and empowers dreams right here in Fayette County.
The event kicks off at 5 PM. Grab a bite to eat from The Mad Greek food truck or any of the food vendors located inside of 240 Glynn Street. A cash bar will also be available from the Hummingbird Room.
Pitches will begin promptly at 6 PM. We hope to see you there! Grab your ticket here!
- Non-refundable participant fee of $35 must be paid along with application
- Please note, this fee does not secure your placement for the Pitch Contest on November 28, 2023
- Individuals, groups, or organizations that have an innovative idea are encouraged to apply
- All industry sectors are welcome to participate, with plans to grow and expand in the South Atlanta Metro Area.
- Must be prepared to pitch in-person on November 28, 2023
- Participants are strongly encouraged to attend at least three in-person and/or online StartUp Fayette sessions prior to entering the Pitch Contest. StartUp Fayette events happen on the Third Tuesday of the Month, 5:00 PM- 7:00 PM, in-person at the Fayette Chamber of Commerce in Fayetteville, Georgia.
The Pitch Contest provides an opportunity for self- starters to embrace their entrepreneurial spirit and goals. These aspiring entrepreneurs have the opportunity to use their inspiration and business ideas to innovate our business community through economic development.
- “Enhanced” Website (Jason Hunter Design) INCLUDES: Website professionally designed & developed (up to 5 pages) | Content creation by a professional copywriter (up to 5 pages)
- 2 Years Fayette Chamber of Commerce Connect & Grow Membership (Fayette Chamber of Commerce)
- Personal Branding Photography – 12 month subscription (Leticia Andrade Photography)
- Facebook Meta Business Manager Workshop – Level 1 (Cote Media)
- Logo Animation Videos – 3 Versions (QLC LLC)
- Strategic Business Coaching – 8 Hours (Everest Business Coaching)
- Full year of Value Builder Consulting (What is My Biz Worth?) INCLUDES: Business Valuation | Value Builder Score | Value Building Assessment | Monthly Value Building consulting covering a value driver strategy per month
- “Bohemian Rhapsody” Brand Extravaganza (Omnia Brand House) The Ultimate Branding Dream for the Daring Visionaries INCLUDES Logo Symphony: Full-scale logo design and variants tailored to different platforms. | Color Palette | Pizzazz: A curated color scheme to resonate with your brand’s voice. | Typography Temptation: Custom-selected type fonts that harmonize with your brand persona. | Merchandise Magic: Custom design for 3 promotional products (T-shirts, mugs, and tote bags). | Brand Persona Workshop: Dive deep into your brand’s DNA with a 3-hour brand persona development session. | Brand Audit: See how a comprehensive digital audit assesses your brand’s online presence, performance, and areas of improvement, ensuring you start on the right foot in the digital world. | Visual Brand Guidelines Printed Coffee Table Book: Comprehensive guidelines to ensure brand consistency across all mediums rocking enough to share with your fans & your band. | Brand Story Asset: Sharing your brand story can be orchestrated through a multitude of mediums. Choose your unique brand story asset based on the results of the workshop.
- “Basic” Website (Jason Hunter Design) INCLUDES: Website professionally designed & developed (up to 3 pages)
- 1 Year Fayette Chamber of Commerce Connect & Grow Membership (Fayette Chamber of Commerce)
- Personal Branding Photography Session: Jump Start (Leticia Andrade Photography)
- 1 Hour of Social Media Marketing Consultation + 1 Hour Intro to the Meta Business Manager (Cote Media)
- Logo Animation Videos – 2 Versions (QLC LLC)
- Strategic Business Coaching – 6 Hours (Everest Business Coaching)
- Full year of Value Builder Consulting (What is My Biz Worth?) INCLUDES: Business Valuation | Value Builder Score | Value Building Assessment
- “Purple Haze” Digital Dance (Omnia Brand House) For Those Ready to Illuminate the Digital Realm INCLUDES: Logo Groove: Logo design with two variations for versatility. | Color Rock & Roll: A dynamic color palette tailored to your brand’s essence. | Font Fusion: Typeface selection to elevate your brand’s voice. | Persona Jam Session: A 2-hour brand persona exploration workshop. | Brand Audit: see how Comprehensive digital audit assessing your brand’s online.
- “Quick Start” Website (Jason Hunter Design) INCLUDES: Website professionally designed & developed (up to 1 page)
- 1 Year Fayette Chamber of Commerce Small Business Membership (Fayette Chamber of Commerce)
- Professional Headshot Photography (Leticia Andrade Photography)
- 1 Hour of Social Media Marketing Consultation (Cote Media)
- 1 Logo Animation Video (QLC LLC)
- Strategic Business Coaching – 4 Hours (Everest Business Coaching)
- Full year of Value Builder Consulting (What is My Biz Worth?) INCLUDES: Business Valuation | Value Builder Score
- “Sweet Child O’ Mine” Brand Rebirth (Omnia Brand House) The Perfect Starter Kit for the Budding Brand Rockstars INCLUDES: Logo Unplugged: A sleek, modern logo design. | Color Cadence: A foundational color palette to start your brand’s journey. | Typeface Tune: Selected font pairings to align with your brand vibe. | One-on-One Brand Beat: A 1-hour consultation to kickstart your brand’s rhythm.
And the winners are…
1. Bryttany Hyde
Sober Bar – The basic idea for Bryttany’s business is to sell non-alcoholic beverages to consumers from locations all over the state, offering a new option for social gatherings.
2. Shanara Sanders
Round The Way Vegan – Shanara wants to put Fayette County on the map with it’s own plant-based food oasis.
3. Shakena Day
Shakena and her husband believe that true health and wellness starts from within, at the cellular level. They understand that what we consume daily has a major impact on our health and performance. They envision Taste Hydration being more than just a company that offers cold pressed juices and teas.
Audience Choice: Hasha John
The Sanctuary Cafe is a one-of-a-kind blend of zen co-working and versatile event space where people from all walks of life unite to work, connect, and learn, fostering connections and shared experiences.